By Admin, 1 year ago | Campers
Instagram Stories, Facebook Live, and YouTube videos are all the rage everywhere these days. Most businesses these days are using video-sharing platforms and social media to promote their business as well as market their products and services. If you are looking for a hip new way to market your products or promote your brand, why not create a video collage?
What are Video Collages?
Video collages work as a unique way of showing off all your favourite videos and photo montages. Just like photo collages are a series of photos put together, video collages contain groups of videos, images with music and animation, or GIFs put together in a visually appealing manner. For instance, if you are making a video collage of your friend’s birthday, you can add lots of cute clips and add some music and sound effects, and you have a nice video collage to display proudly on Instagram.
If you are planning to use video collages to promote and market your business, here are a few simple tips you can follow.
Create a Video Collage for Marketing
Before you learn to make video collages, you need to have two things in place: a video collage maker and a suitable song matching the theme of the video. The collage maker program should allow you to select numerous videos at the same time and merge them into each other. Some programs may allow you to choose your own background music for free while others come with pre-made songs that you can buy.
A myriad of video collage maker programs is available that will help you create captivating video collages, both on your computer as well as your mobile device. Choose the program that suits your requirements the best. Go for a program that comes with pre-built video templates, the biggest asset library, drag-and-drop editor, and tons of animated graphics, video, audio, and images.
Steps for Creating Video Collages
Here are a few steps you need to follow to create interesting video collages:
Step 1: Choose a video template
Start the video collage maker program of your choice. Go to the templates section, and click on the video to start the Video Maker. Access the video library, explore the options for video templates available and choose the one that would work the best for your needs. Most programs would offer you three sizes of videos, to begin with.
Step 2: Add videos, images, and audio
Once you come up with the right template for your video collage, the next step is to add some media. You can add multiple GIFs, videos, images, and audio to the collage. The video can also be customised using animation and special effects. Alternatively, you can also upload your own images and audio files using the Upload option. If your collage requires photos from the web, look for stock photos on Unsplash and Pexels, or go for stickers.
Step 3: Edit the Video Collage
This is the part where you can exercise your creativity and make your video collage stand out. Once you have uploaded all the media of your choice, it is time to begin editing. You can remove or add backgrounds, shapes, and text from the video editor.
Step 4: Export and Share the Video Collage
Once you are satisfied with how the video collage turns out, it is time to export the collage and upload it. Depending on the size of the video, it may take a few minutes to export the file. Once it is rendered and exported to your computer, you can share it directly from the program or on your own.
Tips to Make Your Video Collage Unique and Stand Out from the Competition
Your video collage can become a standalone piece of content for the marketing of your business. However, you need to take a few steps to ensure that it is unique and powerful.
Here are a few tips that you can follow to create a unique video collage for marketing your business.
1. Use high-quality images and videos: While making the collage, make sure that all the images and videos that you use are high-quality. This will ensure that the final output looks great wherever you post it.
2. Pay Attention to Colour: Try to choose a set of images with complementary colours. At least try to add images in which the overall tones work together. This will help create a final output that looks pleasing to the eyes instead of distracting attention.
3. Add background music: The background music that you add to your video collage is essential for setting the right atmosphere and tone in your video. You need to ensure that you choose the music that matches and complements the theme of your video collage. It must be able to engage the viewers from the very beginning and hold their attention till the very end.
4. Edit the video collage carefully: Once you have added the videos and images to the collage, take some time and effort to edit the collage carefully. This will entail ensuring that all images and videos are placed correctly in the template and the output looks good when the video is played as a whole. When you add in the text, always ensure it is proofread before exporting the video collage. The final output should look clean and precise. Preview your video a few times to catch any errors.
5. Export in HD quality: Once you are ready with the collage, you can export the video. Make sure that it is exported in HD quality. This will ensure that the video looks great everywhere, whether it is played on a mobile screen, a computer, or a big-screen TV.
Creating a video collage is a great way of displaying your favourite images and video together. Using high-quality content, you can create an engaging and interesting video collage that will help you market your products and services. It will help you stand out from your competitors. So what are you waiting for? Download your preferred video collage maker or choose one of the video collage makers online and have fun coming up with your own video collages.