Download Twitch Videos
Twitch Video Downloader
Monthly around 2 million broadcasters and 15 million daily active users make twitch the biggest live streaming platform for those who love playing online games. You can call it the best platform for game Vloggers. Twitch allows you to find many clips, videos, and streams from all over the gaming world.
If you are unable to find a specific game on Twitch, it simply means that you should stop playing the game. On the other hand, if you want to download Twitch videos, clips, or streams, Gramvio is your best partner in this journey.
Viewers and streamers of Twitch tend to download Twitch vods they are interested in. Similarly, they may want to save those clips on their device, or else they might be interested in uploading those videos to another platform.
In chat rooms, you can enjoy free live streams along with the following channels as well as having chitchat with other viewers. Twitch has everything you may need to enjoy a game streaming platform. However, Twitch does not have a crucial feature “downloading Twitch Streams.”
Gramvio once again is in the playground to provide special attention to its users. It is the best Twitch video downloader you can find on the internet so far. To download video from Twitch, you have to get the URL of the clip that is supposed to be downloaded.
So, how would you find the link to the video you want to download. Let’s have a look;
How to Find the Video URL of Twitch
- Open up any browser from your device.
- Type in Twitch.tv and press Enter.
- Open the video on the page it is originally uploaded and playing.
- Try not to get the link from Google or somewhere else, because it might be fake or incomplete.
- Copying the URL of the video right from Twitch.tv will be more convenient for you.
- Right-click on the address bar of your browser and hit the Copy given in the menu. Or else you can even click on the video share option and find the Copy Link icon from the menu to get the URL of the clip.
Ultimately, you will get the authentic link to the clip you want to download.
Once you got the URL to download Twitch videos, you must be suspecting how you can download Twitch streams with the help of Gramvio Twitch VOD downloader.
Let’s have a look at how to download videos from Twitch.
How to Download Videos from Twitch?
As you already have the link to a video, you want to save it to your device. Now, the rest of the steps are clearer for you.
- Open the Gramvio website from your browser.
- Paste the link in the given field box at the top of the downloader page.
- Click on the Download button.
- Once the downloading process starts, don’t forget to choose the file format given in the menu list.
- Right-click on the video when it opens up and choose “Download as…”
- Choose the drive or folder in which you want to save your downloaded video.
Now, your Twitch video downloader has made it easy for you to download Twitch videos on your device.
Why You Should Use Gramvio
- With Gramvio Twitch vod downloader, you can get clips from Twitch in MP4 format.
- Other than that, you can download video from Twitch in M3U8 format that later on can be changed into MP4 format.
- Moreover, you can download live streams in the same M3U8 format to convert later easily into MP4 format.
- This site is free from ads so you don’t need to worry about seeing annoying ads.
Should I Download Twitch Streams?
It does not matter what type of account you have on the Twitch platform. You can simply download live streaming videos on Twitch. Alternatively, if you have a regular account, you can have the video right before two weeks of its removal phase.
Up to You
Twitch platform gives you nonstop options to have live streaming gaming videos. That way you can have a chance to play any game you want. Multiple games are always in trend at a time. It makes easier for you to have a look at different gameplay and the one you are playing.
As you know, you can download Twitch videos easily by just copying and pasting the URL of the video. It also helps you find the games of your interest. Furthermore, you can get different game clips even when you are not online.
With Gramvio, you don’t need to download or install additional software or application. It simply needs a reliable internet connection to download Twitch videos by using a Twitch video downloader.
You don’t need to have any expertise to execute this process. It is purely user-friendly and convenient. There are no limits to download videos as you can download all videos anytime anywhere.